Sunday, January 27, 2013

Crazy Weather & a Bon Voyage

The weather here has been a bit wet to say the least. Our front yard now has a pool, creek & waterfall feature!!!
We had a drive into the city and back today and it was pretty scary. Unfortunately there is worse to come. I hate driving in this weather but I wasn't going to miss seeing my gorgeous niece today. She is off to the UK for a year and I am going to miss her so much. Yep - another adventurer in our family!
Bon Voyage Sammy - I hope you have a wonderful, amazing time. XX





5 comments:

marina said...

I admire these happy adventurers, good on them!
Stay nice and dry, enjoy your new water feature. I am sure there will be lots of hot weather to come yet.

sunny said...

Your weather sounds nasty. STay safe. And enjoy your waterfall! LOL!

Susan said...

It would have been hard to miss seeing her - I've been lucky and got to stay home all day - and hopefully tomorrow as well - not good weather for driving in.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Just watching the news...crazy it is.....have fun Sammy...keep Safe Teresa xx

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Hope you are safe in sunny QLD