Sunday, December 30, 2012

Tuesday Stitching Group Presents

 A few weeks back, when we had our Tuesday Stitching Groups Christmas party, my computer wasn't working and I only managed a few, quick posts with my phone. These are the photos of the presents given and received on the day. 
I made the girls these wine bottle bags. It's an Anni Downes pattern and I loved making them. I love her patterns and her quirky little stitcheries. The little gingerbread man is a Tilda pattern and was a Christmas decoration I sent to my Friends in Stitching partner in our Swap.
 Each of the bags had little stitcheries on them. I've also used Anni's fabric from her Christmas range.
 Now to show you all the gorgeous presents I was lucky enough to receive. 
This is from Sandi... a gorgeous little bag with lots of cute accessories... the sweetest little Rosalie Quinlan angel, choccies, cute little case with a kitty button inside and tea.
 Sneaky Helen made this gorgeous Country Keepsakes angel for me. I made one for my partner in a swap and she knew how much I loved it. I'm so glad she made one for me!
 My new, beautiful Christmas mug from Noreen... love it!
 Laurel knows my love of lavender and spoilt me with lavender soap, lollies, and a sachet that smells divine.... oh and some chocolates!!!!
Tereasa's present is so inspiring me to start stitching...
A beautiful stitchery, yummy roll of Patisserie fabrics and a huge box of maltezers...
Lets see, I have plenty of chocolates and lollies to eat, while I'm having a cup of tea in my new mug, stitching my new stitchery which I plan to add my new gorgeous fabrics to while my beautiful angels are watching me..
How lucky am I?
So spoilt... thanks so much girls! You made this such a wonderful day!

11 comments:

Susan said...

Lovely goodies all round - anyone who gives me a stitchery ready to start is a winner as far as I am concerned!!

Marilyn said...

Lovely gifts. Love the little angel. So many yummy gifts too, to enjoy with your cuppa.

Kate said...

So many lovely gifts. I love your wine sacks and the angel is adorable!

katrien said...

Lovely gifts enjoy them.

Cattinka said...

Beautiful presents! I love those wine bottle bags! Got to keep that in mind for next years christmas.
KATRIN W.

sunny said...

I'd say you had a pretty nice Christmas! Very nice gifts.

Susan said...

Perfect ingredients for a good start to 2013. The bottle covers look so good.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

The gift bags are just so gorgeous Teresa....and you have been spoil, how cute is the angel....Happy New Year....

Fiona said...

Just love the wine bags you made... beautifully done.. and what a lovely bunch of pressies you got... now don't get chocolate all over your stitchery will you???
Hugz

Noela said...

Beautiful gifts Teresa. Love them all. Hugs....

shez said...

wow such gorgeous gifts for you Teresa and i love the wine bottles covers that you made,well done.xx