Saturday, December 22, 2012

Love Love Love Handmade

I love all things hand made - not just making them myself but things other people have lovingly created with their own two hands.
I just had to show you some lovely handmade goodies I've come across in the last few weeks.
Beautiful soy candles (in sweet vintage glass jugs), the most divine smelling bluebird soaps and gorgeous handmade jewellery. I found both Soap Avenue and Hearts & Roses (jewellery) through friends on Facebook.
I wonder how long I could go if I made a resolution this New Years to only give handmade presents from now on.....
Hope you are all having a great day!
Teresa (still no computer or landline!!!! - but Telstra is here as I type, looking into the fault. Fingers crossed!!)








9 comments:

Susan said...

I think that would be a wonderful resolution......handmade really is the best, even if it's not your own. Hope you have more joy with Telstra than we have recently.

Susan said...

All very beautiful.
Fingers doubly crossed for you!

Mistea said...

Nice goodies. Handmade is always the best and there is so much available now I've seen commercial enterprises trying to replicate some handmade styles.
Choose the real thing, I think you'd definitely succeed with that resolution.

Hope those technicians got the problem sorted.

Jeanette said...

That's my resolution for next year. :) Made the decision a few weeks back come January, every month, i'm going to try & make goodies & place them in a basket so i'll have gifts throughout the year & at Xmas. Love the goodies you've shown. Hugs,

Anita said...

What a great resolution for the coming year! Homemade is really such a nice gift to receive. You've been very busy with your projects, they look great.
Cheers, Anita.

Noela said...

I think it is a great idea but could we have a 15 month year? Merry Christmas my friend. Hugs.....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love handmade and supporting others who handcraft beautiful things. Lovely pics. Good luck with Telstra.

marina said...

love your handmade goodies. What a great idea for the milk jugs and the soap is too cute.

Marilyn said...

They are all gorgeous, Teresa.
Hope the computer is back on line again - or will be soon. It has been way too long.