Sunday, December 30, 2012

Last Christmas Swap Present

 


This is the gorgeous present I opened on Christmas Day from my Friends in Stitching partner, Kylie. I love it!!! The bag, the fabric, the colours.... just me...all over!!! This has been a fantastic swap and I've loved all my gifts. But wait there was more.....
Inside the bag was a charm pack... Cinnamon Spice... and I can't wait to make something with it....
 And.... a cute little charm... Quiltaholic... so cute. Thanks so much Kylie!!!

 Now to show you what I made my partner De...
This was the main present. Two dolls (by Annie Smith of Country Keepsakes)
 A standing angel doll....
 and this little one is a hanging angel...
 Their faces are painted and stitched and I love the little accessories...tea stained, embroidered tags, rusty bells and berries.
I did plan to make one for myself as I think they are so cute.... but of course that didn't happen... Luckily for me, my wonderful friend Helen made me a standing angel for Christmas. She knows me so well!!!
Isn't she lovely? Thanks Helen... you're such a wonderful friend!
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.... 
The year is almost over....
Can you believe it???

10 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of great gifts sent and received.........lucky you.....

Anita said...

Hi Teresa,
Those little dolls are too cute. Lovely bag and the material is gorgeous.
Cheers, Anita.

Susan said...

The bag is so gorgeous - and such cute angels too.

Susan said...

Lucky you. Gorgeous bag made in such beautiful fabric. Lovely angels too.

Jo in TAS said...

Gorgeous bag but those dollies are awesome!

katrien said...

Lovely bag.
And so cute the dolls.

Mistea said...

Those little angels are gorgeous, love all the details.
Lucky De and Lucky you.

Cattinka said...

All the angel dolls are soooo cute, the ones you made and the one you got. The faces are so nice! You had a good swap partner, the bag you got is very pretty.
KATRIN W.

Michelle Ridgway said...

What a lovely bag and such gorgeous fabric. Lots of goodies to enjoy. Well done Kylie. I do love your sweet little Annie dolls.... Lucky De and very sweet of Helen. What a gorgeous friend.

De said...

I love my angels! Lucky Helen made you one too! Nice bag from Kylie!