Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Swap

 This is the final swap for 2012 in my online group, Friends in Stitching. I love the Christmas Swap... it's so much fun and this year has been no exception. We have 5 small gifts to open leading up to the big one on Christmas Day. This really helps build up the excitement!!! My secret santa partner is Kylie and she has sent me the most wonderful gifts..Just look at how my parcel arrived... It was full of gifts and lots of chocolate Santas and candy canes!!! mmmmmmm
Each little present was very specific... this is the first one I opened... "for the tree". How cute is this Christmas tree decoration. Love the fabric and it went straight on to the tree.
Day 2 - This one was "for the tummy". Kylie was very clever and sent me this great little pack of Christmas recipe cards. I just love it... what a brilliant idea (note there are still some chocolate Santas left....)
 Day 3 - "for fun"..... cute little notepad and gorgeous bookmark and magnet. I'm loving my presents so much!!!
 Day 4 - "for the hands"... This is such a gorgeous little pincushion. Beautifully made with a patchwork top and on the back.....
Is a sweet little pocket for your scissors. I love it!!!
Day 5 - "for the table".... I am thrilled to bits with my new Christmas mug... and it was wrapped in the gorgeous Christmas-colours tea towel. I am being spoilt rotten!
Tomorrow we open the big one... I can't wait.
Thank you so much Kylie... I absolutely love everything you have given me!
This has been so much fun!
One more sleep!!!! Can you believe it???

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

enjoy your gifts.........have a wonderful Christmas.........

Mistea said...

Gorgeous gifts. I'm impressed that Santa is still with you.
Have a wonderful Christmas Eve.

katrien said...

Great swap,enjoy them all.

Susan said...

Lovely presents - the anticipation of the big one must be building!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

You have lots of lovelies to enjoy Teresa.

Susan said...

Lovely gifts Teresa, how cute is that reindeer fabric! Have a happy day tomorrow.