Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Party

Its been a couple of weeks since I last posted and I am definitely having withdrawal symptoms. Things have been so hectic around here - and then, when I finally found the time - the computer decided to go on the fritz!!! It's still not playing nicely so I've decided to attempt a post from my phone. All well and good, but I have no control of the photos and text placements. I'll try and fix it up when I can.
Last week we had our Tuesday stitching groups Christmas party. We celebrated in great style at Sandi's house. Her house looked amazing and was FULL of gorgeous Christmas decorations. The table looked wonderful too and the food was soooo good. Having Mary there to celebrate with us made the day even more special. I was spoilt rotten with my gifts from the girls and we all spent the day chatting, eating and laughing. It was wonderful.
Some photos from our day - I will get around to sorting this out soon - I hope!!!!











11 comments:

Val said...

Looks like a real wild party :D the decorations and food layout looks fabulous. I can't believe it is only a week to Christmas.

Susan said...

It is a crazy time of year, and it looks like you're making the most of it. My blog is being weird too......another change to get used to.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Great photos....LOL....how cute is Helen....

Marilyn said...

Sounds like a lovely day. Gorgeous pic of Helen and beautiful decorations and food.
It is such a crazy time of year - we have to remember to enjoy the busyness.

shez said...

great pics Teresa and i see Helen is hypo on the sugar again,lol,lots of yummy food.xx

Fiona said...

great to read you again.. I was having withdrawal symptoms too!!! looks like a wonderful party.. laughs with friends is good for the soul...
Hugz

marina said...

It's that crazy time of the year, as long as all is well you just have to go with the flow!

Mistea said...

Looks like a fun party. Delicious foods with fun friends in a gorgeous setting, how counld you not enjoy?
Hope the computer decides to play nice soon.

Mistea said...

Looks like a fun party. Delicious foods with fun friends in a gorgeous setting, how counld you not enjoy?
Hope the computer decides to play nice soon.

Noela said...

Looks like you had a great day. Have a Merry Christmas if I don't see you at the supermarket before then. Hugs....

Susan said...

Hope everything is going well and your eyes are better. Looks like a fun time - again - and Helen seems to be the star - again??