Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Christmas Lights

We finally managed to see the local Christmas lights tonight. I love driving around and seeing all the wonderful displays. It never ceases to amaze me how much effort, time and expense some people go to. We saw some amazing displays and as we had a huge storm threatening the whole time, the lightning in the sky was putting on a pretty good light show as well. I don't think I will ever tire of seeing all the lights at Christmas. It's pure magic and makes you feel like a kid again. I've just realised what made this even more fun this year - I wasn't doing the driving! So I got to really enjoy it. Thanks Jack (& Bec) xx
Hope you are all enjoying this time of the year and you get time to slow down and look at the lights too!





10 comments:

Susan said...

OH I love the lights too - such a shame it gets so crowded sometimes.

Mary said...

We love to go look at lights. There are some places you just have to go back to year after year. We never tire of looking. It brings back childhood memories for me.

Jantine said...

Soooo beautiful!

Melody said...

I agree, it does make you feel like a kid again.

Susan said...

I love the Christmas lights too....so magical.

shez said...

magical Teresa.xx

Mistea said...

Just beautiful.

I've seen some lights in my travels this week and like you never tire of seeing them.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I love the lights too. Makes me feel Christmas is nearly here.

katrien said...

Have a great Christmas time.

Tatkis said...

It is so fun, we also managed to see Christmas decorations and lights this year :)

Hugs,
Tatyana