Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Eve and Christmas Wishes!

Last night I made the rumballs, apricot balls and Tim Tam balls... The eggs and bacon are cooked for the Caesar salad and the presents are all wrapped and ready to go....
 The Christmas lights last night were the best! This house was amazing and Santa was even there (wearing shorts - an Australian type dress standard was the go!!)
 Couldn't believe my eyes - we even found an Eiffel Tower all lit up!!! Pretty!!!
 Today Jack and his girlfriend are on their way on a bit of a road trip to see her family for Christmas Eve. They will be back home tomorrow lunch time. With James away in London this year, this will be the first Christmas without the boys .... going to be very quiet around here tomorrow morning!!!
Jack wanted to wear the Christmas shirt I made a few years ago... I think it looks good on him ha ha!!
I am off to work this afternoon  and my shift finishes at midnight! Lucky I don't have to race home and assemble kids bikes or trampolines like we used to.....
Hope you all have a lovely, stress free Christmas Eve!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!
Take care,

12 comments:

Jeanette said...

My SIL keeps at me about the Tim Tam balls. I said nothin doing have to have rum balls. So last night i ended up telling him to make them himself. :) Sheesh why do i have to do everything. lol Merry Christmas.

Carolyn said...

The treats look delicious Teresa. I still have to make mine, this afternoon's job. Like you mine is a fairly quiet Christmas this year, but some things are essential! Have a great day.

Fiona said...

yummy treats... happy christmas Teresa...
Hugz

shez said...

merry xmas Teresa to you and your lovely family.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

LOL...the T shirt looks perfect....great light, nice treats, only one boy home for me....feeling a bit sad today.....Merry Christmas Teresa, all the best to you and your family....Peg x

Sandi said...

Merry Christmas Teresa, hope you have a great chrissy even if it is a quiet one....stay in bed tomorrow til some ungodly hour, sit in pjs all day...relax and enjoy the peace...take advantage of it....

Dianne said...

Excuse this phrasing, Teresa, but your balls look delicious and yummy LOL and I love your collage Christmas card you have made up. I must give my poor ol blog a facelift!!

De said...

Lovely pics Teresa.......Quiet one at ours too! Merry Christmas. xoxo

katrien said...

Merry Xmas for you all !!!
Have a nice time.

Roseanne said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Cattinka said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family from Germany!
KATRIN W.

manda said...

Merry Christmas Teresa!!! Hope your family has a wonderful time filled with everything you could wish for!!