Monday, December 31, 2012

2012

Yesterdays photo challenge was "something that made you smile this year". Looking back through my photos of this year made me realise how much has happened and how much I loved these past 12 months.  My photo shows my trip to Adelaide (seeing the pandas), Jacks 18th birthday, James in Paris, my Sydney trip and meeting so many bloggers, and my nieces wedding... This is just a little snippet of so many wonderful memories, people, places and events that made the year 2012 for me. 
I've loved blogging again this year.. I've also enjoyed playing with Instagram on my phone and posting photos each day and working on photo challenges....and I've loved working on my Gratitude Journal. I started off the year wanting to complete a whole year of things I am thankful for. I wasn't sure if I could keep it up, but I did it. It ended up being something I loved to do... every day even!!!  I now have a whole 365 posts (well 366 actually as it was a leap year!!) of things I am truly grateful for.
I hope 2012 was a wonderful year for you too...
But I hope 2013 is even bigger, brighter and better!
All the best for the New Year!
“Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.”
―  Brad Paisley

12 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

meeting up in Sydney sure was a highlight of the year.......such a fun few days....

katrien said...

Wish you all the best for 2013.

Karen said...

It is lovely to look back over the events of the year and reminisce.
Have a great New Year!

Noela said...

Have a wonderful New Year Teresa. I have enjoyed following you on your blog. Hope that we can meet up a bit more often in the New Year. Hugs...

Dianne said...

Nice to reminisce with you over the past year, Teresa. All the very best to you and your family for 2013. Di

Susan said...

It's been a fun time following your blog Teresa - and all the best to you for 2013.

Marilyn said...

And may 2013 be wonderful for you Teresa. It has been so great following along on your journey, and being able to meet up. More of that next year too !!!
Happy New Year. xx

Mistea said...

Lots of wonderful memories you've made in 2012.
Happy New Year wishes to you.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Thanks Teresa for being an uplifting inspiration this year and I am so glad your gratitude journal gave you so much joy. Loved seeing all your pics. Look forward to more in 2013 plus a playdate.
Hugs xx

Susan said...

It has been a great year. I have enjoyed your blog so much, seeing your creative pursuits and how much you enjoy your family. I hope 2013 is even better.

Cath said...

What a good year, Teresa. I hope we have a Brisbane get together in 2013 so I can meet the bloggers I know from up here. You included.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Sue W ♥ said...

Happy New Year to you and the family Teresa ty for all of the lovely posts during the year