Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 14.11.12

 Making me happy this week is photos.... 
Photos that make me laugh... that make me smile.... that make me remember how much fun we were having at the time it was taken.... photos that let me know my kids are okay and enjoying themselves.... photos for every reason... and photos for absolutely no reason at all!!!!
 This is my youngest son Jack. This past weekend he went to the Supanova festival. The night before he and his mate decided to make Jack a costume to wear. This is his version of "Sackboy" a character from the game of the "LittleBigPlanet" series. Considering he has never sewn or made anything like this before.. I am very impressed. No pattern either!!!
When I got this photo he sent to me I actually laughed out loud! Yes, he did wear it... and yes there are a lot of people out there that have had their photo taken with him!
 This photo was sent to me from my niece and it's of my hubby and I at her wedding last month. I really like it and it's nice to have as we rarely take photos of the two of us together. You can see how much we are enjoying ourselves.
 This photo above and below were sent to me from James when he was in Japan (also last month). It's wonderful to see how much fun he's having, how beautiful the place is... and most importantly... he's loving the jacket we bought him!
 Another great photo (or rather series of photos) I just received tonight from Jack on his break at work...crazy, tired, bored, angry, upset and surprised... ha ha... he's such a goof ball!!!!
And then there's always those funny kitty photos that I seem to amass on my phone... 
Always love a good laugh... and the phone and the computer make it so easy to send them around and around....
Hope you've got lots of photos that make you happy too!

13 comments:

shez said...

wonderful post Teresa,love seeing you all have fun.xx

Mistea said...

Pics are fabulous for reminding and entertaining.

Enjoy the memories.

Noela said...

Lovely photo memories. Hugs....

Michelle Ridgway said...

Great post and it is so lovely to be making memories.

Anthea said...

I love your son's costume for SuperNova... it certainly is the place to wear a wacky-looking outfit but still fit in!

Susan said...

Lovely photos Teresa. So much love in this post.

Diann said...

All gorgeous photos and such lovely memories! Love the SuperNova!!

Fiona said...

Hi Teresa, a lovely set of photo's ... your smiles made me smile.. thanks...
Hugz

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic photos...love that outfit...LOL

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Just gorgeous Teresa...a lovely one of you and your Hubby...and wow, look at that one in Japan....beautiful xo

Allie said...

GREAT pics! Love that Sackboy costume, at first I think he was the gingerbread man. Love the pic of you and hubby, and the series of your son!

rosie said...

I couldn't agree more Teresa.. beautiful happy photos full of love and memories...

KAYLEE said...

Great photos, the one of your and hubby and the Wedding is lovely Teresa.