Sunday, November 4, 2012

October

What a HUGE month October was for our family.....
Bridal showers, holidays to the Hunter Valley, a Wedding, a motorbike accident, a road trip with the boys, Port Macquarie, James is home, eye surgery, sister in law's heart surgery, James leaves for Japan, and lots of live shows, exhibitions and some sewing..... Phew!!!!
 Last post I was heading off to see a special Halloween screening of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". First we had dinner at Grill'd and the place looked fantastic... they had pumpkins and cobwebs everywhere. They were all dressed up as witches and vampires.. It  looked amazing.
 
 Then we headed off to the theatre to see the show..... It was such a brilliant, fun night. The show was totally interactive and on our way into the theatre we got our goody bag, full of party hats, streamers, rice, party poppers, glow sticks, newspaper, toast and toilet paper.. At the right time in the movie we threw rice at the wedding, covered our heads in newspaper when Janet ran through the rain, threw streamers when Frank entered the room.... you get the idea!!!! You should have seen the theatre at the end of the show! What a mess... I was still finding rice hours after the show! It was absolutely fantastic... everyone got right into it and had a ball. I can't believe I still remember every word of every song. Oh and there was dancing too!

Some people got dressed up and I thought these girls looked fantastic in their Magenta and Columbia outfits. 
So much fun and I'm so glad we found out about this (which was totally by accident!)
I just had to share!!!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend...

10 comments:

De said...

Fantastic but you had me worried when you said November was done and dusted! LOL!

Karen said...

What a great night. Love it when a theatre is happy to go along with the fun!

Mistea said...

Sounds like a fun a fun night. Always good when the audience gets involved.
Enjoy November.

Susan said...

It does look like a fun night out. No rest now til after Christmas.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

oh you lucky thing...

Susan said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Val said...

I love the photo collage on the calendar. I will have to try that. Your night out sounds like a lot of fun.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Fantastic.... sounds like a blast. Love that movie even though I am not a fan of Halloween. Those girls looked great. I had to check again that they weren't' from the movie. You certainly had a full on October.

Noela said...

What a fun night. So pleased to catch up the other day. Don't forget to let me know about the 9th. Hugs...

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Such a big month for you and more to come in November I'm sure :)