Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 30.10.12

 Making me very happy today is finally getting back to my stitching group and spending the day with my stitching buddies.  It's been many weeks, with a wedding, holidays and eye surgery getting in the way of my usual Tuesday get-together with the girls.
Today was also the first day I have done any close up embroidery work. It was lovely to sit, stitch, chat, laugh and catch up with the girls....
 Oh and of course there was lots of yummy things to eat as well......
 I think this is totally appropriate ha ha!!!
 Also making me very happy this week is two of my dear friends making me feel very special. 
As I didn't go to the Craft show this year... (there wasn't much point straight after the eye surgery as I couldn't see)....I had 2 very lovely surprise parcels in the mail. My gorgeous friends, Virginia and Tatyana made sure I didn't miss out..
Both parcels were full of wonderful patterns and fabric... perfectly suited to my loves and perfectly suited to me!! I am so spoilt, but so very lucky to have such wonderful, thoughtful friends. These gifts are so much better and so much more special than going to the show or anything I could have found there. You two have no idea how thrilled to bits I am or how happy you make me!
Thank you sooooooo much!!!
What's making you happy this week?
Is it friends? family? doing what you love?
I hope so!!!!
Have a great day!

11 comments:

marina said...

good to see you are back to form! Lovely gifts from two thoughtful friends. I love that Eiffel tower fabric!

Roseanne said...

Good to see you can do some stitching with your group. It is so nice to have good friends.

Roseanne said...

Good to see you can do some stitching with your group. It is so nice to have good friends.

Sandi said...

Good to have you back - Cassie...

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What special friends...so thoughtful, love the stitching xx

Noela said...

Glad you are much better Teresa and you can get back to some stitching.
Hugs.....

Susan said...

Great that you can get back to your stitching. Enjoy your good friends, they are so sweet to think of you. Love that owl fabric.

Mistea said...

Lucky you those are very appropriate gifts.
Lovely stitching - looks like you'll be making Good progress soon.
Enjoy your pretties.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Good to see you back stitching...lovely gifts from lovely friends.

Anthea said...

Your stitching looks beautiful, best wishes for continued good recovery from your surgery...

Tatkis said...

What a wonderful stitching project!
And it's always good to receive an unexpected parcel, isn't it? ;)

Hugs,
Tatyana