Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!
Tonight my son and I are off to a special "Halloween" screening of "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" in the city. Can't wait... I haven't seen the movie for years, but when I was a teenager and in high school, this movie was screened at the New Farm Picture theatre for months and months..... and I went so many times I lost count. This movie and "Star Wars" were the movies of my teenage era! Sad, but true!
I hope you all have a great night.... with only treats and no tricks!!!!

To all my lovely blogging friends on the east coast of the US... I hope you are well and safe. I have been watching the news and can't believe how huge Hurrican Sandy is and how much devastation she is leaving in her tracks. Stay safe and my thoughts are with you.

9 comments:

Karen said...

What a great way to spend time together.
Have a great time!

katrien said...

Happy halloween,tonight we have our dropping with 550 participants

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lets do the time warp again!!!....love that movie...LOL...best ever songs, have fun...what an amazing bag...

Cathy said...

It's just a jump to the left.... I too grew up with this movie! Rocky Horror parties, movie nights and even saw it live with Stuart Wagstaff as the narrator! I shared it with Georgia (17) last weekend, I think she thought we were mad for liking it!! Lol

shez said...

have an awesome time Teresa and love that bag.xx

Tatkis said...

Boooo! Have a wonderful evening!

Hugs,
Tatyana

KAYLEE said...

I hope you had a lovely evening, I too love The Rocky Horror Picture Show and Star Wars movies...

Lea said...

Enjoy the Halloween date with your son :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Big fans here too. Enjoy.