Saturday, October 20, 2012

Doily Swap Part 2

This is the second part of my Doily Swap with my partner Michele.
Above is the fabric, doilys, ribbon and buttons that I sent to Michele to play with. 
I absolutely love what she has made for me!!!
This is the wonderful surprise parcel that arrived yesterday!
The embroidered doily has been made into a gorgeous, vintage looking little pouch. The ribbon threaded through the top and gathered up. I just love the little notebook with it's gorgeous fabric flower on the front.
 How cute is this little needlecase.. I just love how Michele has used the crochet doily. She's cut the flowers off separately and used them as accents on this and the zippered purse. So clever. Inside were some gorgeous stork scissors, a  little Christmas charm and tape measure.
 More surprises inside! A pen and caramello chocolate (my fave!!!) and lovely sandalwood soap.
I have been very spoilt!
 It's all in the little details!!! I just love the way Michele has decorated all the pieces from embroidered flowers from the doily, to the fabric flower and buttons on the notebook. And did you see the zipper fob????
 How gorgeous is my sparkly little diamante "T"?
Thank you so much Michele for my gorgeous swap gifts. You have done an amazing job and I love everything you have made and included. It was such a wonderful experience opening it all up yesterday. Thank you so much for being my partner!!!
Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

Kate said...

Very lovely.

Susan said...

Lucky you. Michele has made some gorgeous projects with what you sent. The little needle case is adorable.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....you did receive lovely goodies Teresa,,,

Fiona said...

Look at all of those gorgeous goodies Teresa - Thery are truly gorgeous. xxxx Hugs, Fee XX

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely Teresa....so nice you were spoiled. What a lovely swap.

Mistea said...

Lovely.
Very clever use of the doily's in your very useful goodies.
Love the sparkly 'T' Ha

Mistea said...

Lovely.
Very clever use of the doily's in your very useful goodies.
Love the sparkly 'T' Ha

Melody said...

Wow, so many gorgeous things.

De said...

Beautiful!

shirley said...

Your swap gifts are lovely ...your partner is a very clever and creative friend.

katrien said...

OOO she maked lovely thing for you.

KAYLEE said...

You have received some gorgeous gifts Teresa. Michele was very creative the way she used the doileys.

Tatkis said...

Oh wow, Michele spoilt you too! :)

Hugs,
Tatyana