Monday, September 10, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 10.9.12

This week one of my photo challenges was "every day". I was going to post a photo of me feeding my cats - something I do every day. When I walked out my hubby had made me a cup of coffee. Hmmmmm another thing I do everyday - that first cup of coffee in the morning. Which got me thinking..... Then there is the moment in the morning when I wake up and grab my phone. I check my emails, Facebook (in case James or my nieces and friends have something to say) and Instagram. Of course I take a photo everyday too. I remembered my "happiness" photo and I wanted to add that as well, as that is something I try to do EVERYDAY - stay positive and be happy. Lastly I added a photo to show I blog everyday. I post on my Gratitude Journal everyday. I haven't missed a day yet. That's 251 days so far. And that makes me very happy.

I've always wanted to keep a Gratitude Journal, even a diary. But I've never been able to keep it up. Being able to take a photo and post an entry in my blog with my phone has made this so much easier and resulted in me achieving my goal of finding something to be thankful for everyday ( that's the easy part) and posting about it.
At the end of the year I will put all 366 (yep Leap Year!) grateful stories into a book that I will have to keep and look back on. In case I ever feel sad, or ungrateful - I will be able to see that I have SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

What are you grateful for? The more you look, the more you will find and the easier it gets everyday to find something to be thankful for.
Have a wonderful, happy Monday!
Teresa xx

4 comments:

Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mistea said...

Love your pictures and the words of course.
I totally agree with the last pic's perfect saying and wonder why more people don't get that?

Have a Happy week.

Susan said...

Love your post today. I'm grateful for all my lovely boggy friends!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Beautiful post Teresa. I concur gratefully.