Friday, September 14, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge - September

Day 1 - Me, now
I'm heading off to see my Father-in-law for his birthday, wearing my favourite bracelet. 
Day 2 - Father
My sister and I  with our Dad (a long time ago), Gold Coast. 
Day 3 - Far away
Far away in distance and in time. My favourite place and my favourite people..
Cradle Mountain, Tasmania.
Day 4 - In my mailbox
There is a parcel for my son sitting on the ground as it doesn't fit in the mailbox!
Day 5 - Bright
Day 6 - Every day
Things I do everyday.... feed my cats, have a coffee, take photos and instagram, blog and stay as positive as I can. 
Day 7 - Natural
I love the natural beauty of Australian Bottlebrush trees.

2 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely thoughtful photos.

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

great selection of photo's. Hope your son enjoyed the parcel. Had to smile at you all in the photo of you at Cradle Mountain, that was one of the coldest days in my life when we visited.

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo