Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday Fun

 Lately our Tuesday Stitching days have had a theme... 
"Turtle Tuesday" a couple of weeks ago.... Angel Tuesday last week... and this week it was Christmas Pudding Tuesday.
 
This is Sandi...with a picture of the pudding we're all making. After a few problems with the pattern she decided to turn it into a hat! Yeah... another hysterical, fun day with the girls today.
 What a great idea was this? Because it was Pudding Tuesday, Sandi made up plates of little puddings (mini chocolate muffins) with custard and strawberries.. Delicious!!!
 Playing with little mini cakes....as well as stitching...
But I did finish something today... and it was a pudding of sorts. A quick, easy Christmas decoration. I have more work to do on my larger pudding, but I want it to look more realistic. I hope to show you soon what I come up with....
 
My photo challenge today was "Arrow" so when I got home later this afternoon Jack and I decided to get the bow and arrows out... To start with for a photo... and then the competition began ha ha..
We both love archery and a couple of hours later we were still going....
Jack setting up the target
 
 Let the games begin.... ha ha....
 
As usual, Jack was on fire...
Definitely time to get a new target too!!!!
We had a ball.... this photography challenge always ends up being loads of fun!
Happy Tuesday!!!!!
Hope you had a terrific day.

5 comments:

shez said...

what a lovely fun post teresa,gee you are a women of many talents.xx

Susan said...

Oh I do like the big felt pudding....... but maybe not as a hat. A themed day is a lovely idea - what's next?

Noela said...

You certainly had a fun day. Hugs...

Tatkis said...

Wow, you had so much fun!
I'm back ;)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Great photos for Tuesday :)