Thursday, August 30, 2012

Tuesday Fun with the Stitching (?) Girls....

Last Tuesday was another fun day stitching with the girls... well we were stitching at one point. The lovely Sandi took this photo... catching us out playing on our phones... In fact the message that the two of us on the left were receiving was this.....
 
Which was being to sent to us from Helen... the one on the right!!!
Oh! naughty! But then what was Sandi doing instead of stitching....
Yep, playing on the computer! He He He.... 
Lots of laughs (as always) and we did actually get some stitching done...
 I have finished another block of Raspberry Rabbits BOM. Another 2 are all ready with the applique.. waiting to be stitched.
We also had some little visitors chirping away in the corner. Sandi has 6 little chicks only a day old and to keep them safe from the cold nights they are enjoying a bit of warmth inside for the time being.
 Mumma hen is doing a mighty job and I just love this photo of the little chick on her back.
 Another great day together with the girls!

12 comments:

Susan said...

Since I started blogging I always have my iPad next to my stitching - if only I could do both at once. Funny to capture it in a photo though.

Sandi said...

lol...I look like I'm casting a spell on you....

Cath said...

I love stitching with friends! I do like your little fluffy friends, they would have distracted me to no end.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

marina said...

sounds like a fun afternoon. Love the baby chickies!

Noela said...

It was good you got some work done despite that naughty Helen. Where were the food photos today Teresa? They always make me hungry. Hugs...

Susan said...

that quiet Helen has a wicked sense of humour!

Fiona said...

Love it.... days with friends are so much fun...
Hugz

KAYLEE said...

Looks like fun Teresa.

Bev C said...

Hello Teresa,

Happy days with stitching friends. Love those little chicks.
Would you believe it I hate mobile phones and never turn mine on!!!!

Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Mistea said...

Looks like fun.
Your rabbits are very sweet - hope they weren't chasing the cute chicks!
Enjoy your weekend.

Tatkis said...

Your bunnies are so cute - and those little chickens are just adorable!

Was great to meet you!
Hugs,
Tatyana

Lynda said...

That's so funny. One of the girls in our group spends the whole time on her iPad - these days she rarely brings any stitching along to do.