Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tilda

I couldn't get the new Tilda magazine at any of my local news agents, so when I finally did find it (miles away!) I couldn't resist buying it. I was really happy with it. It's full of lovely projects and gorgeous photos and inspiration. The little purse came with everything you need and took no time at all to make. Very happy! I love the doll pattern it comes with too.
We. I'm off for the day....somewhere where I will feel like a kid....eat strawberry ice creams ....find some quilts, and lots of animals ...buy a show bag, or two....ride the ferris wheel and see some fireworks!! Any idea???
Have a great day!!
Teresa xx



12 comments:

Cath said...

Enjoy the Ekka....Was there yesterday!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Cathy said...

Sounds like a fun day, Enjoy!!

Mistea said...

Enjoy Ekka.
Your Tilda goodies look delicious too.

Noela said...

The purse is cute. Went to the Ekka on Friday. Hope you enjoyed your day. Hugs...

Jan said...

Have a great day at the show, Teresa. Thanks for showiing off the Tilda mag; I'll have to go hunting for it; love her designs.

Clara said...

Love the little purse!!!!!!! A Tilda magazine???!?!?!?!? Never heard about it! I'm going to look for it, I can imagine how fun it could be!

De said...

Just popped into the newsagent at the shopping centre on the way home...they didnt have it there either....will have to go to the larger one not too far away....Enjoy the EKKA

marina said...

You must be going to Ekka!
Have fun...
love your tuesday fun pics.
what an amazing mini cake!

Tatkis said...

What a lovely Tilda purse!
Have fun at Ekka :)) we bought some yummy wines.

Hugs,
Tatyana

retdairyqueen said...

Haven"t said Hello for a while but have been dropping by

Jantine said...

i just bought a beautiful tilda tin for my hand sewing supplies...

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

All very pretty Tilda :)