Monday, July 2, 2012

What makes me happy 2.7.12

OMG I have been organizing my post for today and I was just about to add some photos when I just got a phone call.
It was my mum who rings me every Monday to remind me to watch "Revenge" on TV - we both love it. Anyway she wanted to know if I'd like to watch it with her!!!! What?????
She's here - just half an hours drive away!!!! I'm so excited! So now I'm madly throwing on some clothes and heading off to have dinner with her. I'll have to post again later BUT I think you already know what's making me happy !!!
Catch you later!
Teresa xx

12 comments:

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Oh what fun and what a surprise for you...ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY...I love Revenge too!!!

Sunnybec said...

Oh what a lovely surprise for you! Enjoy your time with her. Hugs xx

Susan said...

Love surprises. Have a wonderful night.

De said...

What a wonderful surprise! Enjoy your revenge.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Fantastic..have fun with your Mum Teresa..
xx

shez said...

thats fantastic Teresa,just the best news.xx

Susan said...

So much more fun when she surprises you like that!

Vicki said...

Bet you had a wonderful visit too! XX

Jodi said...

Your reaction is very special! I like to think my daughter would feel the same way and be very happy and excited!

Fiona said...

Wonderful treat for both of you...
Hugz

Marilyn said...

Wonderful start to your week Teresa.

KAYLEE said...

What a wonderful surprise Teresa, hope you enjoyed dinner with your Mum and enjoyed Revenge, I love that show :-)