Saturday, July 28, 2012

Friday Photos... Photo a Day Challenge - July

Day 21 - 9 o'clock 
(Late) Breakfast!
 Day 22 - Upside down
 Day 23 - Mirror
 Day 24 - A stranger
Day 25 - Heart
 Day 26 - Sunshine
 Day 27 - On the road
Mum has got her bus back on the road today!
I can't take credit for this photo as it is one my mum sent to me today... It was just so appropriate for today's challenge.. After all the floods where she's been staying, cut roads and extra work on the cotton farm... Mum said "We are out & on bitumen."
And one extra photo....
This was a challenge sent out early this morning. It was "where you are watching the Olympics"
I was sitting on my lounge, rugged up in a quilt and enjoying it immensely. 
Let the games begin.... he he!!!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!!!!
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Sunnybec said...

I love your Mum's bus... Life on the open road, bliss!! We also watched the Olympics from our lounge, I am shattered now, we are one hour in front of UK so didn't get to bed until 2.00am!! But I have to say it was worth it, it was amazing! :-)

marina said...

great photos!

Noela said...

Rose's Lime Marmalade. Haven't bought a jar for years. Must get some for breaky. The only one I would eat when I was younger. Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Hugs.....

Fiona said...

Another lovely set of pictures...
Hugz

Mistea said...

Love the breakfast and bus pictures - perfect.
Enjoy the games.

Allie said...

Great pics - love the bus!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Fab photos Teresa and your Mum looks like a 'hard core' traveller. LOL!