Saturday, July 21, 2012

Friday Photos... On Saturday!!!!

Photo a day Challenge.....July.....
 Day 14 - Building
Kangaroo Point Cliffs, Brisbane.
Day 15 - Finger
Day 16 - Sign
Day 17 - My addiction 
Embroidery, making things, vintage and all things Paris!
Day 18 - A Plate
 This is the plate I had at the Japanese Restaurant I had lunch in last week.
Day 19 - Animal/insect/pet
I chose "Pet" and couldn't put in a photo of just one of the cats!! So two photos...Squeaky and Cookie...
Day 20 - Eyes
Bit artsy this one!!!!

Still enjoying this photographic challenge every day!
Have a great weekend,
Teresa xx

8 comments:

Susan said...

Lots of good photos today. The first one looks like an amazing building. The photo challenge gives such an insight to people's personalities, thanks for sharing.

Cathy said...

Love the "KISS" plate!!

Chrissie said...

Brilliant photos, but I especially like the first one, very arty and the furry friends, but we have 8 of them so I suppose I'm a push over for furries.

Fiona said...

so clever with your pictures... I love them all this week
Hugz

marina said...

lovely photos. That plate is a little scary! lol

Allie said...

Fun pics! That Japanese plate reminds me of the guy from KISS....ugh....

Melody said...

great shots.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Love love love number 17...the little case and Paris!!!!