Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family

I have been trying to get to the computer and at least put up a post or try and read some blogs...
There is so much going on and Family is my major top priority this week...
 
 Mum surprised me last Monday with a visit and she should be back this way on Sunday or Monday for another flying visit. My brother is up from Melbourne and I am off to catch up with him today.
And this boy is home on Monday!!!!!!
I am so excited and I just can't wait!!!!
.. So much to do and get ready and organise as he is only home for 2 days and then he is off to the snowfields to work for 3 months...
Making this week even more fun (and full!) was a day out for my stitching buddies last Tuesday. We sort of did a shop hop of our own and visited a few patchwork/quilting shops....
as well as went out for lunch. It was a great day and full of fun and laughs as always.
 Yesterday this gorgeous kid of mine brought home the beautiful happy flowers at the top of the post. I so love "just because" flowers and surprises like that. We also went to the movies after work and then I was lucky enough to watch him play a game of soccer later last night.
 Soccer has always been a huge part of our family and Jack has played for years. This was the first game he's played in ages though, and even though it was freezing....It was so good to watch him play again. 
I loved it..
 So now I'm off to see my brother for lunch.
I am also trying to organise the family into a get together on Monday when James comes home.
I WILL get back to blogging and crafting soon, but in the meantime I am revelling in all the familyness I can get. 
I hope you get to spend time with the people you love this weekend too.


11 comments:

Kayly said...

Enjoy it all!

shez said...

enjoy your beautiful family Teresa.xx

Vicki said...

Keep those priorities SPOT ON, Teresa and have a wonderful time with your family XX

Jan said...

Roll on Monday, I say! What a fabulous family time we will both have. xx

Fiona said...

family time is most definitely very special...
Hugz

katrien said...

Have a great time with all of them.
Family is special.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wonderful photos....I bet you are just so excited....Soccer was also a huge part of our life...I miss those days...xx

Mistea said...

Looks like a wonderful week with family and friends - Enjoy all the catching up.

Susan said...

Soak it all up while you can. Have a great time.

Noela said...

Family takes presidence. You will have time to catch up on the blogs later. Hugs....

Chookyblue...... said...

family and friends are just the best..........