Monday, June 18, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 18th June 2012

I'm sure you know exactly what's making me happy this Monday... 
I have just had the most wonderful 4 days in Sydney. It is easily one of the best holidays I've ever had and I crammed so much into those 4 days, that it will probably take me a month to get over it!
Going to the Sydney Craft and Quilt Fair was wonderful... so much inspiration! And of course there were things to buy.....
 
 This is just a few things! Going around to all the stalls was so much fun.
 Our hotel was very close to the Fair and Darling Harbour, which was wonderful, considering we had breakfast and dinner there every day. Dinner at Olivios on Friday night was fantastic (yep...that's my favourite dessert Creme Brulee). But the best thing about this trip is that I got to do it with these 2 amazing friends Helen and Jenny.. They made this trip very special and soooo much fun.
 I also got to meet a lot of the ladies in my on-line group Friends in Stitching. What an amazing group of ladies.. I feel like I've known them all my life and meeting them face to face was a definite highlight of the trip.
Meeting so many more bloggers on Friday at the Blog Meet was fantastic. There were lots of ladies there and so nice to see them and meet them in person.
 Spending a day at the Rocks and acting like tourists was such a great day. The Rocks were wonderful and I managed to lose some more money there too!!!
 My room mates, Jenny, Lynda and Helen.... you made this such a fun trip.... but they also led me astray in the shopping/spending department ha ha. Not that I was particularly worried! 
So much laughing...what a great time I had because of you three!
 Many, many photos were taken.... I will back date some of my posts to add some more photos of the trip.
Fireworks on Saturday night in Darling Harbour were fantastic. 
I had the BEST time. 
Thank you so much to everyone who made this trip so very special.
This trip will bring a smile to my face every time I think about it... and there are so many things worth smiling about!!!
Happy Monday!

12 comments:

Carolyn said...

Wow! you certainly packed a lot into four days.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Teresa...all your posts are just so fantastic...its like doing it all again...wow, we did have the best ever time....thankyou, mwah....

Susan said...

Fantastic photos. Glad you had such a great trip.

shez said...

oh teresa what a wonderful fun time you all had,wish that i was there,lol.xx

marina said...

Makes me happy looking at your super photos!
How fantastic.

Marilyn said...

I have loved seeing all the photos of your time in Sydney. Almost feel like I was there.
Look forward to hearing about it on Thursday. See you then.

Chookyblue...... said...

love all the pics I didn't think to take any of the fireworks.......they were good though.......

KAYLEE said...

Lucky you Teresa, looks like you had a wonderful time at the craft fair and in Sydney.

Mistea said...

Happy - It looks like you all had a wonderful time. Perfect really - Friends and crafty stuff.
Enjoy the memories.

Noela said...

Looks like you all had a great time.
Hugs.....

Jantine said...

Those were packed days indeed. I wish we could have a blogger meeting day! Why are you living on the other side of the world??? (Or am I???)

DAWNIE said...

Lovely pics Teresa. This time last week we were there. Wow this week has flown. I am just soooooo sorry that we didn't get much of a chance to chat. Hopefully there will be another agena where we can get to know each ther. Thank you again for the earings. I will post about this on the weekend.