Friday, June 15, 2012

Sydney Day 2

Breakfast - We ended up having breakfast here every day.  We got such a good deal - bacon, scrambled eggs, grilled tomato and a chai latte for $10.
 Then it was back to the Craft Show... second day! I managed to spend a fair bit more of my money, but I also had a good look at all the quilts on display. 

 
 Then it was time for the Blog Meet. So many lovely bloggers to finally see face to face...
 It was wonderful to finally meet Alison (Cardygirl) and Susan (Thimblestitch).
Plus we got to see Chooky open up her quilt of Healing Hearts.
 
Dinner at Olivios, Darling Harbour was a wonderful way to end the day.

3 comments:

Fiona said...

So fun reading all these posts Teresa..... there have been quite a few different ones so it has a been a fun day reading..... I feel like I went too!!!! glad you had such an awesome time...
Hugz

Cardygirl said...

You have had a wonderful trip!!!!! Loved all the pics and iwas THRILLED to meet you too xx

Chookyblue...... said...

the quilts are precious........more great pics.......breaky was a great bargain......can I steal that pic.........