Friday, June 1, 2012

Photos on Friday

I have decided I am enjoying the Photo a Day Challenge too much to stop completely....
Especially when my mum sent me a photo right at the beginning of April of a very photogenic door... just in case one of the photo challenges was a door... and guess what?... this month there is a door photo required!!!!! How did she know??? So I will still load my photos daily on Instagram, but I am going to post on this blog the weeks photos on Fridays...I will call it Fridays Photos. Now, being Friday... here's today's first photo challenge for June....
Day 1 - Morning
 The sun is struggling to shine through today and the clouds have rolled in. It's lovely and overcast with lots of light showers.
I also took this photo this morning.. I just loved all the ducks sitting on the fence enjoying the rainy weather. I couldn't resist taking a pic of them. There was actually twice as many ducks sitting on the fence, but I couldn't fit them all in the one photo. 
Great weather for ducks!!!
Enjoy your Friday!

4 comments:

shez said...

love the duck pic Teresa.xx

Susan said...

Somehow I am not surprised that you are continuing. great weather for sewing too - wishing for a sunnier sunday!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love the ducks enjoying the rain. I shall look forward to seeing your lovely photos each week.

Allie said...

Pretty pics - yep, great weather for ducks here too, lol!