Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday Photos... Photo a Day Challenge - June

 Day 14 - Time
Time to fly to Sydney!
Day 15 - Yellow
Center of the quilt that won "Best of Show" in Sydney.
Day 16 - Out and About
Shopping at The Rocks, Sydney
 
Day 17 - In my bag
It's my new shoes I bought shopping with Lynda in Sydney!
 Day 18 - Something you don't know about me
Since I learned to type in High School, my fingers type every single word I hear. I don't know I'm doing it unless someone sees my fingers moving, and tells me!
Day 19 - Imperfect
Cracks in the paint.
Day 20 - Fave photo I've ever taken
 Day 21 - Where I slept


4 comments:

Susan said...

Gee I love your photos! Divine shoes. And Dad and babe is a beautiful, priceless memory.

De said...

Gorgeous photos again! Love those shoes!

Susan said...

Teresa - I'll be watching you closely next time we meet up. Gorgeous photo of dad & bub!

Susan said...

Teresa - I'll be watching you closely next time we meet up. Gorgeous photo of dad & bub!