Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Friday Photos - Photo a Day Challenge

Day 9 - My View Today
The cubby house in our back yard...
Looking very sad and lonely, now that the boys have all grown up!
 Day 10 - Best bit of my weekend
Sleeping in on Sunday morning. 
Lovely, rainy, cold day and the slow cooker is on!
 Day 11 - Door
Historic Rabbit Processing Works, Riverside Freezing Company,
Texas, Qld... Thanks Mum for the photo!!!!
Day 12 - From a low angle
Brisbane Ferris Wheel, Southbank.
Day 13 - Art
Yesterday I made a comment on this wonderful painting that my lovely friend, Leona, had painted. It's of some boat sheds in Tasmania, after her recent trip there. I just loved it and to my surprise... Leona came into work today and gave it to me. I am over the moon and so happy to have this gorgeous painting to put up on my wall and admire every day. Thank you so much xx
I couldn't believe that she should give this to me on the day the photo challenge was "Art".

I'm putting up this post early as I am off to Sydney in the morning. I will catch up on the rest of the photos next week.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and to all the bloggers going to Sydney this weekend.. I hope you have an amazing time and I hope I get to catch up with as many of you as I can!!!!
Teresa xx

5 comments:

Susan said...

Have a great trip - see you in Sydney!

Susan said...

Some things are just meant to be! Have a great time.

Chartreuse Moose said...

Delightful blog post...thank you!
Happy trails!

Fiona said...

Great photo's Teresa- and the picture is a fantastic gift... enjoy Sydney...
Hugz

Lynda said...

Safe trip Teresa ... See you tomorrow night.