Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Photos - Photo a Day Challenge

Day 2 - Empty
(My wallet is always empty!!!) 
Day 3 - On My Plate
Pumpkin, Feta and Tomato Tart
Grandview Hotel, Cleveland
Day 4 - Close Up
Our gorgeous Cookie
Day 5 - A Sign
This is on my fridge and I see it every day!
Day 6 - Hat
 I saw this hat at the picnic I went to a couple of weeks ago and fell in love with it!
 Day 7 -  A Drink
Pure, clean water in a vintage glass my Grandmother gave me.
 Day 8 - 6 o'clock
This gorgeous old clock was my Nannas.

Another great week of photo challenges. I am really enjoying this!!
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Long weekend too!!
 Happy Birthday Your Majesty!!!
 
How amazing is the Queen? She looks fantastic, still so active and to see her enjoying her Jubilee Celebrations has just been wonderful. 
Have a super weekend, whatever you do!!
Teresa xx

7 comments:

Susan said...

I missed your daily photos this week! My favourites are the close up of Cookie (very photogenic) and the gorgeous hat. Enjoy your long weekend.

Vicki said...

Thanks for the photos - they really are food for thought - Doesn't the Queen look amazing? I could be that calm and active at 86!!!

marina said...

Cookie looks so gorgeous and I love that hat too!

Sunnybec said...

With regard to Day 5.... Well come on over then!!!!!! Though bring your brolly and woollies is cold and damp today.... Hugs

Michelle Ridgway said...

Fab photos Teresa. I agree about the Queen. I wonder if the sign "Keep Calm and Carry On" is the sign on her fridge. LOL!

De said...

Wonderful photos! Love the hat and Cookie is so cute! The Queen is beautiful.

Fiona said...

Lovely pictures... I'm another who loves the hat!!
Hugz