Monday, May 21, 2012

What Makes Me Happy..21st May 2012

 Making me happy this week is LOTS of things... 
including my blog book for 2011 is finally here!
This is one of the reasons I blog... it's my diary and my journal of my life.. At the end of each year I have it printed up in a book to look at whenever I like... To remember where I was, who I was with and what I was up to.
 My little quilts and latest tree is making me happy as I catch up with Melodys Penny Rug..
 My gorgeous Eiffel Tower earrings made by the very clever Tatyana... Thank you soooooo much.. I also have another gorgeous pair with little birds on that match a necklace of mine... I am very spoilt!!!
Trying a new recipe from Vicki... and loving it....Apricot Chicken risotto.... delicious!!!!
 Making stuffed, baked apples for dessert tonight. I haven't made these for years, and memories of making them in high school for Home Economics come flooding back to me...  So easy and so tasty.... 
Sunset tonight was just beautiful... this makes me smile too. 
Hope you're all having a wonderful Happy Monday!!
Teresa xx

10 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so jealous - you have had the best Monday. The blog book is a fantastic idea, and those earrings are just so cute. It's fun to revisit those old recipes, and try new ones - yum.

Fiona said...

lots of lovely things to be happy about....
Hugz

Allie said...

You ARE having a great Monday - love those earrings, and I'm swooning over that blog book! I'm going to have to do that at some point, before I need 10 of them, lol....

Cath said...

That blog book is a terrific idea, you might have to give us more detail how to do it. Loved everything else about your blog today aswell.

KAYLEE said...

I remember you posting about your BLOG book last year. I would love to do this as a keepsake,please tell me how you get this done.Hugs Kaylee

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely happy post Teresa with lots of wonderful things. It is great to get your blog printed. I have done mine too in 6 month books (only because I couldn't wait a whole year when I heard about them)and it's great. My Mum loves to read it as she doesn't 'do the computer'. I think they will be a great insight for our families into who he are and what we thought in years to come.

Michelle Ridgway said...

PS I meant who WE are not He....sorry! LOL! Must be the stuffed up head.

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous pics and lots of happy things for this week. Love the blog book idea also.
That is a spectacular sunset.

Tatkis said...

Your photos are so beautiful!
Glad you like my earrings ;)
I was in the pancake church last week and remembered our visit there :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

frankleetravels said...

So glad your Blog Book turned up, it is such a wonderful way of keeping your life journal, love it. Tatyana's earrings are lovely, & she has me wishing we could go to the Pancake Manor right now. Love your Gratitude Journal, it's a challenge some days being 'grateful' but so worth the effort.Love always Mum