Monday, May 14, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 14th May, 2012

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day yesterday. It really is a very, very special day of the year. 
I'm so glad I got to visit my Mum just recently and seeing her then has made Mothers Day last a couple of weeks. My boys and my husband made sure I had a wonderful Mothers Day... and I am so grateful. I was very spoilt and they made sure the day was just perfect.
 A lovely message from James in London on Facebook ... I was sure he would forget after already wishing me an English Happy Mothers Day earlier this year.

My youngest son had to work all day, so he made sure we got together for a very delicious Mothers Day lunch.
 A lovely, long email from James was waiting for me when I got home...
 Jack really surprised me with this gorgeous overnight bag. I love it and it's the perfect size for carry on luggage when I'm off to the airport...
I was thrilled to bits as it matches the suitcase I bought a couple of weeks ago for my trip to Sydney next month. Perfect!!! and so thoughtful!
 And although I'm not "big" on presents that involve cleaning!!!! This is something I am desperate for... a new vacuum cleaner from my husband!!! This was a huge surprise and something I really needed ... so I am very happy with my new toy!!! It's not something we can really afford at the moment either, so this means so much to me.
And last, but not least.... chocolates!!! 
My Mothers Day is complete...
Precious letters and emails from James, time with Jack, laughing and chatting, thoughtful gifts from the boys and my husband, phone calls back and forth to Mum...... Thank you so much for a wonderful Mothers Day.. I'm very lucky to have you all in my life!!!
I love being a Mum and you guys really gave me the perfect day..
I hope you are all having a very Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Susan said...

Love reading you happy, positive blog. Glad your family spoiled you. x

Chookyblue...... said...

glad you had a great day.........

Susan said...

Isn't all the technology we have now great for distant relatives & friends - seems you had an almost perfect day!