Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tuesday Treasures and Bloggers Get Together This Weekend...

 I almost missed Tuesday Treasures with Melody again today....
There are just not enough hours in the day... Anyway....
My mother in law gave me this gorgeous bracelet just before I married her son (my hubby!!), so I have had the bracelet for almost 26 years. The bracelet belonged to her mother and was handed down to her... so this makes the bracelet very, very precious to me, knowing that she wanted me to have it. I love it so much, but I'm also terrified I will lose it.
It has a safety chain on the back and I have actually had it open on me before, but luckily the safety catch did it's job. I wore it just last week to the Biggest Morning Tea. I am going to wear it more often as I just love it. 
Reminder
I also wanted to remind those who live in South East Queensland of the Bloggers Get Together this Sunday.  We are meeting in the same place (The Grandview Hotel, Cleveland) and would love to know if you can make it... More information on Susan's blog and Marilyn's blog.
...or just leave a comment on this post and I will give you all the information you need
..Hope to see you there!

11 comments:

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

So beautiful and such a lovely present to be handed down to you :)

shez said...

lovely bracelet Teresa and have fun on sunday.xx

Melody said...

A beautiful bracelet and a very kind gift. Have heaps of fun on your bloggers get together.

Marilyn said...

That is a beautiful and precious treasure. It is good to be able to wear and appreciate those things isnt it, as long as that safety catch is there and doing its job.
Thanks for putting up the reminder of the blog meet. Will be so good to catch up again.

Susan said...

A lovely bracelet and a very special one. Thanks for the reminder and see you then.

Sheila said...

A beautiful treasure ,and your MIL obviously treasures you to have passed this lovely bracelet onto you . Wear it with pride :-)

marina said...

gorgeous bracelet.
Hope you have a great bloggy meet! Wish it was closer..

Fiona said...

that is so pretty... and so special to be given it... hope you wear it on Sunday...
Hugz

KAYLEE said...

Sure is a lovely bracelet Teresa and very special.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gorgeous bracelet Teresa and such a special memento of your special day. Look forward to seeing you Sunday.

Jantine said...

Lovely bracelet!