Saturday, May 19, 2012

Friday Night Sew-In Results

Friday Night Sew-In is always a great motivator to get some sewing and stitching done.  I'm really pleased I managed to get quite a bit done on my Penny Rug by Melody last night.
I have finished the fence, bird houses and started on this months tree.
 In my button collection I found a cute little black bird for the centre birdhouse.
All I have to do now (to finish this months section) is some Autumn leaves on the tree and make a little mini quilt hanging from a clothes line. I'm so pleased I've almost caught up.
 This is my Penny Rug now.... quite a little village!
I'm loving this... thanks so much Melody...
and thank you too, Heidi and Bobbi for another successful Friday Night Sew-In.
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!
 

19 comments:

De said...

Very productive!

Mistea said...

Loving the colours on your penny rug - the bird houses are very cute, gorgeous little blackbird in residence.
Enjoy

marina said...

what beautiful progress!

Susan said...

It's coming together beautifully. How did you do the leaves on the first tree?

Allie said...

Looking so so good, I just love all the embellishments and attention to detail!

Katherine said...

Great project for a cold FNSI. Well cold up our way LOL. I've been collecting the patterns for a rainy day. Yours is looking wonderful

Katherine said...

Great project for a cold FNSI. Well cold up our way LOL. I've been collecting the patterns for a rainy day. Yours is looking wonderful

Sandi said...

Coming along beautifully Teresa...I hate to say it but I think I should have done one myself...when I have time..lol

helbel19 said...

You have done well, it really is lovely.

Helen

katrien said...

Love it.

Karen said...

Great progress. Your penny rug is coming along very nicely.

Marilyn said...

Your work looks beautiful. love the background colour, as everything stands out so well. It is a lovely design from Melody.

Noela said...

Looking lovely Teresa. I joined FNSI for the first time. Pleased with what I got done. Hugs....

Tatkis said...

You've made a gread progress - I love this rug, looks so cosy!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Jantine said...

It is lovely, the bird was a great find!

Fiona said...

Your penny rug is looking fantastic.... great colour for the backing... shows it all so well
Hugz

Cheryll said...

Your penny rug is coming along nicely! It's a FUN project! :)

Michelle Ridgway said...

Really love this Penny rug design of Mel's and I am so enjoying looking at everyone's versions. Beautiful Teresa.

KAYLEE said...

The Penny Rug is "looking goood" Teresa, I have started mine at last, but haven't quite finished part 1, so still getting along SLOWLY...