Monday, April 23, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 23.4.2012

Making me happy this week is ...... colour!!!
When I looked back over my recent photos on my phone, I instantly noticed all the gorgeous colours!!
I am loving all the bright, happy colours. 
This months photo challenge has really made me look at how I take photos and my photo subjects so much more differently.
 Also making me happy are our local markets.
Wonderful stalls full of hand made and home made goodies...
Gourmet breads, cheeses and olives....
Fresh local produce....
Antiques and collectibles....
 Bargains! 
and something else that makes me happy.... scarves!!!
I really should live somewhere colder so I can wear them more often!
:Hope you're all having an AMAZING HAPPY Monday!!!

4 comments:

shez said...

sure am Teresa and i am glad that you are too.xx

Mistea said...

Love the mosaic - there are lots of gorgeous colours to enjoy.
Thanks for sharing your happy.

Marilyn said...

Love seeing all the photos together in the mosaic. It is a wonderful challenge, and well done for keeping up.

Merilyn said...

All the photos together do look wonderful - I do love your jeweled hair clasp too, it's gorgeous!!!