Sunday, April 15, 2012

Good Morning

It's always a good morning when you get to go out for breakfast/lunch with someone who makes you happy AND you have a wonderful little coffee shop just up the road AND it makes delicious meals.
Eggs Benedict with spinach and mushrooms. This has to be one of my absolute favourite meals.
Someone who makes me happy!!
My gorgeous local cafe, Cafe on Cusack - full of beautiful, old vintage things. 
Gorgeous paintings on the walls by my lovely friend Leona. 

This is the drive home. Very ominous clouds and the sky is turning very dark.
Think we're about to get some rain.
Hope you're all having a lovely Sunday.
Teresa xx

9 comments:

De said...

Looks like you have had a lovely day! I woke to rain early this morning. Its ok now.

Cubby House Crafts said...

Loving your pics Teresa! But I am leaving feeling very hungry!Lol! Lucky you to have such a lovely coffee shop close by and serve such delicious looking food!
I am off to try my hand at cooking Manu's recipe for quiche!
Lisa

shez said...

yummy food,great pics Teresa.xx

Susan said...

Yummy food and beautiful looking sky - well - OK cute kid too!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Perfect way to start the day...

Fiona said...

what a perfectly wonderful sunday... I would love you to send some of that rain here....
Hugz

Mistea said...

Delicious - Yummy Sunday Brunch in a beautiful setting.

Love the cloud in your beautiful blue sky.
Enjoy

Val said...

What a fabulous breakfast. Lots of lovely photos too. The one with the clouds looks really good.

*karendianne. said...

I'm just waking up to my Sunday but this sure helps to put it on the right track. BTW, Eggs Benedict is ohhh one of my favorites. It's a "guilty pleasure" for me forrrrr sure!