Saturday, April 21, 2012

Friday Night Sew In

 
 Last night was April's Friday Night Sew In with Heidi and Bobbi. This month we were asked if we would like to make a pillowcase for the Conkerr Cancer organisation. " Giving sick kids a reason to smile....one pillowcase at a time"
These are the two pillowcases I made. I wonder how many people all over the world were making pillowcases last night??
I also did a bit of stitching on my blocks and penny rug BOMs and I will have some more photos soon.
Hope you're having a wonderful Saturday!

7 comments:

shez said...

lovely pillow cases Teresa,i only managed to get one done.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely Teresa....and very generous..

Merilyn said...

Your pillow cases are going to a really good cause and I'm sure will be most appreciated.
You are such a dedicated blogger Teresa, I have been enjoying your single photos lately too, love that ouzo bottle, haven't see one quite like that before, come to think of it I haven't tasted ouzo in a very long time either LOL!!!!

Roseanne said...

Very nice pillow case. I went in the FNSI but I did my own thinks as I had work to day.

Nancy Lee said...

Just discovered your very cool blog. Nice job on the pillow cases!

Deborah said...

Those are really cute. I just love the bear one.

Kelli said...

Hi Teresa! Just popped in from the FNSI links. Your pillow cases are too cute!! Such a great idea Heidi and Bobbi had. I'm a new follower. :o) Nice to *meet* you. Gonna go check out some more pillow cases. xo