Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Photo A Day Challenge

  I have decided to attempt Chantelle's Photo a Day challenge for April. 
Today's prompt is "Your Reflection".... Not as easy as I thought with my phone... it kept getting in the way...hmmm maybe I should have left it in the way LOL!!!
Terrible photo.. no makeup, no jewellery, just washed hair, getting ready for work...but it will have to do.
I hope I can keep up...
The list for this months challenge sounds very, very interesting.
If you want to join in, you will find all the details and the list of inspirations for the photo challenge HERE (fat mum slim's blog!!)

Teresa xx

2 comments:

*karendianne. said...

Oh I love this photo. You're beautiful. Personally I find I prefer the clean, no make-up photos. Not that I don't like to see us all spiffed up but I feel, as women, we need to fight against that and see the true beauty underneath and you've got it!

Rebecka said...

I love your reflection photo. What a great challenge! I will check back to see what you have for your photo for the day. That will keep you busy looking for ideas to photograph. Sounds like fun!