Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Photo A Day Challenge

Day 5 - Tiny
My Mum gave me this gorgeous, little hand made doll. She has also sent me some other "tiny" little pieces and I had forgotten all about them, until today's photo challenge. I will show you the others next Tuesday when I join in Melodys Tuesday Treasures again. I've had a lovely time photographing all my little treasures, but now it's back to the real world and I had better get a move on - I start work in an hour!!!
Have a great day, 
Teresa xx

10 comments:

Susan said...

Oh she is sweet. Love tiny treasures.

shez said...

very cute Teresa its so tiny.xx

Fiona said...

oh my... she is so tiny....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Wow ahe really fulfills the critera as tiny...she is so sweet.

katrien said...

So cute.

Anonymous said...

Hello Teresa, i'm a 19 year old girl from Catalonia (Spain) and yesterday I found out your blog by writing "vintage" in Google.

I just wanted you to know that I've spent so much time reading to your previous posts! You are so sweet and your family too! (specially your handsome kids! Haha)

However, thanks for all those wonderful photos and your good mood! I hope someday I'll keep doing the same things as you :)

Kisses and regards from the other side of the planet!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, it's me again! My name is Núria :) nice to meet you Teresa!

marina said...

OMG she is miniscule can't wait to see the others.

Merilyn said...

My goodness!! so small, so cute too!!!!

Dianne said...

Teresa, I really don't know how you fit work in??? What a sweet LITTLE doll, I don't think I have ever seen one that small. Di.