Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Photo a Day Challenge

Day 4 - someone who makes you happy....
I had lots of people make me happy today. Like my lovely friend Leona who dropped in to work today with a bag of gifts for me. Like the customers who go out of their way to come up and say "Hi" to me. Like the girls at work who make me laugh and who are organizing a high tea for us to celebrate Mothers Day.
But Jack also made me very happy today. I love working with him and having customers and staff tell me how lovely he is and what a great worker he is, really makes me proud.

6 comments:

shez said...

oh so beautiful ,the best post Teresa.xx

Maree: said...

Lovely Post Teresa...Good Kids come from Good Stock!!
cheers

Merilyn said...

A great post Teresa!!! They are mirrors of your own good parenting!!!
Happy Easter!!!

Susan said...

You are probably just about bursting!! with pride of course- even if he does steal your big colourful lollies!!

Noela said...

What is it about mothers and sons. I have 2 great ones as do you. Have a wonderful Easter. Hope to bump into you at your work soon. Hugs xxx.

*karendianne. said...

Aww, what a happy, loving post. Great job on the photo.