Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

 I am joining Melodys Tuesday Treasures again this week...My treasure today is this lovely little photo album that my stitching buddy Helen made for me for Christmas 2006. She decorated it beautifully with colours, fabrics and charms perfect for someone who loves Vintage  things - Me!!!!
 Inside she decorated and scrapbooked lots of pages and photos ... all to do with my wonderful Tuesday Stitching girls and things we have done together over the years. Every now and then, Helen makes me another page or 2, or 3 to add to my album. It's such a brilliant idea and full of wonderful memories. I love it so much and it means so much to me.
It was very hard to choose my favourite photo from the album, but this one always makes me laugh when I look at it. This is Mary and I mucking around with those lollies that look like teeth!!! Yes, we've gone back to age 5!!!! he he... 
It's lovely to look back and see how much we've done together, how much we've changed, all the different hair styles, all the wonderful memories of this amazing bunch of women .... my best friends!!!
It is a true treasure to me.
If you would like to see more treasures, or share a treasure of your own, pop over to Melodys here!
Have a great week.

7 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a wonderful treasure...

Michelle Ridgway said...

A gorgeous gift from a gorgeous friend. Both real treasures. Thanks for sharing it.

Melody said...

What a fabulous idea for a present. Just wonderful

Cath said...

What a really special treasure and one that keeps giving.

Cath
@ Bits 'n Bobs

helbel19 said...

Thats a lovely post, I hope to get my album done one day.

Your Friend

Helen

Marilyn said...

That is a very special treasure.

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos trabajos!!