Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

 This week my Tuesday Treasure is almost identical to Melodys! We are definitely on the same wavelength ... with food! I, too, love going out for breakfast!
My first treasure (son Jack) took me out for breakfast last weekend. We went to our local Coffee Club and he ordered the big breakfast....
 and I had Eggs Benedict with mushrooms and spinach. It was absolutely delicious.
And this little guy is another treasure I'm sharing.. After seeing the gorgeous pandas at Adelaide Zoo last week (and falling in love with them!)... this is what Jack brought home from Adelaide for me!!!  He bought it from the Haigh Chocolate shop in Adelaide and of course his little bag was full of Haigh chocolates!!! (Note I said "was" he he)...
I think he's adorable and I was thrilled to bits with Jacks surprise present. 
Thanks so much for hosting Tuesday Treasures again Melody!!!
Have a great week everyone!

9 comments:

Melody said...

Your breakfast looks delicious too. Your Jack is such a sweetie - what a fabulous present.

Quilt Kitty said...

It sounds like Jack is the real treasure Teresa. He really knows how to treat his mum & the panda is gorgeous, very thoughtful gift. Tracee xx

Sheila said...

Very tasty looking breakfast and the panda is so cute , your son is very thoughtful .

Fiona said...

Oh man... now you have made me hungry!!! haha.... such a cute panda...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Food Glorious Food! Looks yummo. I do love a Pandy and yours is gorgeous. Well done on keeping those Haig chokkies out of Pandy's way. I don't think they are good for panda's. Lovely treasures.

Janet said...

All you foodies are trying to tempt us "not able to eat" types!! Lovely looking breakfast and cute panda.

Susan said...

How gorgeous are those little cupcake things - what a great gift! Also love the bibs, towel and the big breakfast picture is making me very hungry.

Merilyn said...

What a thoughtful and very cute little gift Teresa! I'm sure he will make friends with all the other bears that live at your house!!

Lea said...

What a gorgeous boy!