Monday, February 20, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 20.2.2012

Okay .... it's Sunday afternoon... the husbands are away doing their own thing... there is a wonderful, soppy, bring-your-tissues chick flick on... What do you do???
You MUST grab a girlfriend, a packet of tissues, the largest bag of maltezers you can find, a bottle of water ('cuz you don't want to drink anything fattening!) and you GO to that movie... "The Vow:"
Yep, it was good and it was warm and fuzzy and I did need my tissues...
But I had a lovely time and there is no way my hubby would have gone to see this with me...
So I am very happy to have great friends who will see this sort of sappy stuff with me..
thanks so much Sandi!!!
Have a great week!

7 comments:

shez said...

sounds like a wonderful day Teresa,thanks for the thumbs up with the movie.xx

Sandi said...

I had a ball too...and I keep laughing everytime I think of the maltesers...definitely have to do it again....

Vicki said...

Maybe tomorrow night - cheap night at the movies here and not teaching the next morning :)

Susan said...

We all need those girly days sometimes!

Lynda said...

My girlfriend and I went to see the movie on Valentines Day - lots of women there with their friends. We enjoyed the film too.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Don't you just love a sentimental romantic movie without the guys....whingeing sort of ruins the mood. Have to take myself on a date.

Lea said...

ooh thanks Teresa..I am always after a good chick flick.