Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

Today Melody's Tuesday Treasures is about our pets. Even though I'm not home at the moment, I still wanted to join in and share my little furballs (who I am missing terribly). My cats are home with my hubby who informed me before I left on holidays that he was going to put Squeaky on a diet!! She is a sneaky little thing and always manages to get to the cat food first, before the older one, Cookie! I jokingly weighed her before I left to make sure he he!!
These photos are permanently on my phone!
Have a great week and thanks Melody for hosting Tuesday Treasures again.
Teresa

6 comments:

shez said...

oh lovely furballs Teresa.xx

shez said...

opps i meant furbabies.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very sweet felines Teresa....no wonder you miss them. Hope you recognise them when you come home. LOL!

Fiona said...

Lovely cat pictures... they will be missing your cuddles too...
Hugz

tillymint said...

Awww... they are so sweet! They will be all over you when you get home, they must be missing you too!

Merilyn said...

Dear little things! They really make a house a home don't they?!!!