Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tuesday Treasures

My Treasures this week are a couple of small items I picked up on my trip to Sydney a couple of weeks ago. The above little trinket dish I found in an Antiques shop on the trip down. On the bottom it has a label ... SylvaC... and Made in England. It still has the original label attached to the bottom. I don't know much about it, but I just loved it.
The other piece I found was in another Antiques shop in Bowral..
a 1970's cast iron book end ...of the Eiffel Tower..
Even though there was only one, I couldn't leave it there!!!!
I am off to Melody's to see who else is sharing their treasures today.
Have a great day!



Edit: Thanks to my lovely blogging friend Sheila who has sent me a link to the SylvaC Collectors Circle...http://www.sylvacclub.com/

11 comments:

KAYLEE said...

Two lovely items, good find Teresa.

shez said...

lovely treasures Teresa i really love that deer dish ,so cute.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

The little deer dish is so sweet Teresa and seems very happy there with you. Not leaving behind an Eiffel Tower....doesn't sound like you. Lovley treasures Teresa. It's great to have mementoes of our trips away.

Susan said...

Love your new look - and treasures

katrien said...

Lovely treasures.
greetings from very cold Belgium.

Teresa Felgueiras said...

Love the little deer plate. so wonderful.

Jeanette said...

Gorgeous treasures. Love the trinket bowl. So cute. Hugs,

Sandi said...

Love the little deer, and I found the blog about the banana cake, looks fab, dont know why I missed it in the first place but all is good now...except it would have been lovely to have tasted that wonderful looking cake...lol

Merilyn said...

The little trinket dish is absolutely gorgeous, and what an interesting book-end!!!

sue niven said...

thanks for sharing your Tuesdays Treasures, So very eclectic!

Sheila said...

Great finds :)
Some SylvaC things are very collectible...
http://www.sylvacclub.com/