Monday, January 9, 2012

What Makes Me Happy 9/1/2012

Making me happy today is this wonderful parcel of goodies I received in the mail...all the way from Belgium. My lovely blogging friend Katrien sent me this for Christmas and it was definitely worth the wait (thanks to the overworked postman!!)
How lucky am I? The serviettes have the cutest little animals (including my favourite, the owl) on them with Santa hats. There's a lovely little packet of Christmas tissues that are way too nice to use! Some delicious chocolates which survived the month long trip over to Australia... but then only lasted about 15 minutes! (he he)
And my absolute favourite little needle holder... "Bob"...
I first saw him on Katriens blog and I fell in love with him...
I tried to get the pattern myself, but failed...
So imagine my joy when I opened the parcel and found, not only the pattern for Bob in there... but a kit for him as well!!!
I was so thrilled.... I made him up straight away!
First of all, though, I had to translate the Dutch instructions!
I love Google translate!!!
Thank you so much Katrien for this wonderful surprise...
I just love it!!!
I hope you are having a Happy Monday too!

16 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

All gorgeous things...and being a lover of frosty fellows I adore "Bob". Christmas is still happening at your place with these gifties

Marilyn said...

Bob is so cute. Gorgeous lot of goodies there.

shez said...

whow Teresa stunning lot of goodies you received,how cut is Bob.xx

Susan said...

Bob is so cute - and worth the wait!

marina said...

that is one cute needlecase!
I can see how you wanted to make it straight away.

Melody said...

Lovely pressies, Bob is so sweet.

Tatkis said...

Wow, great presents, and Bob is so cute!

Hugs,
Tatyana

sunny said...

Lots of great things! Bob is so adorable.

katrien said...

I'm happy that you are happy with the presents.You maked BOB fast,but it is not so difficult to make.
Enjoy it.
Luckely the chocolats where not melted

Fiona said...

It's lovely getting Christmas pressies late! and Bob is just great...
Hugz

Merilyn said...

Well after a month in transit those chocolates deserved to be eaten Teresa LOL!!!!
Love the little needle-keep!!! Just too cute!!!!

Jantine said...

Sorry, have been a lousy blog reader lately ;-), but here I am...
Love BOB! Well done, translating it yourself. Is it a Bobbin pattern? She has much more lovely snowman patterns...
So I can send you my Dutch pattern and let you translate instead of translating it and let you test drive ;-). Which is one of the projects on my list for this month anyway, finish the translation and send it to you.

De said...

Bob is so cute!

Anita said...

Hi Teresa,
Somethings are worth the wait and Bob is just gorgeous. Enjoy. Regards, Anita.

helbel19 said...

Very cute Teresa and now you don't even need to make it yourself.

Helen

Mistea said...

Bob is beautiful.
Enjoy your goodies - glad the chocolates survived the journey even if they didn't last long in your house.