Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Just Mooching Around...

This morning I was feeling just like my cat....
not very motivational....
sleepy and slow.....
just mooching around.....This was me last night... sitting with my feet up with my best friend on my lap, watching the tennis! Not even a sign of any stitching to be found!!!!Then after a yummy breakfast.....I started reading a few blogs and all of a sudden the inspiration and enthusiasm came flooding back.
This is a NEW YEAR...
full of possibilities, and endless imagination...new challenges, new goals, adventures to be taken, new projects to start and old projects to finish, UFO lists to conquer, dreams to fire up the imagination and....
EVERY SECOND COUNTS!!!
So the tennis is still on the TV, and I'm listening to it! .... but I'm also on fire to achieve something today and every day...
First things first, I've got this gorgeous piece of fabric to make something out of....

* * *
So much happening this week...
Tomorrow the boys are going fishing with their Dad and Grandfather... something they haven't done together for years....
My Mum is here on Thursday for one evening only!!!!! so it's off to Dad's for the day and evening to catch up with her...
Friday we're going out with as much family as we can, to celebrate James 21st Birthday....
Before he heads off to the UK next week...
Holy Cow.... So much to do, but at least now I'm not mooching...
Hope you're finding your New Year Mojo too!!!
Have a great day!

15 comments:

Fiona said...

You do sound excited... that fabric is lovely ... so pretty - looking forward to seeing what you make.... your social life is exhausting....
Hugz

sunny said...

love your enthusiasm! DOn't work too hard.

Melody said...

Wow, you are so busy. I adore that fabric. Do you know what range it's from?

Merilyn said...

Mooch while you can I say LOL!!! Life will get busier as the year progresses, have a great week!!!!
BTW, that fabric looks gorgeous, very unusual!!!

Fiona said...

You go girl !!! Sounds like you have no time to mooch with all that you have going on XXXXXX Fee

Anita said...

Hey there Teresa,
Sounds like mooching time is over!! Things to do, places to see, crafting to be done!! Ha Ha. Regards, Anita.

Jan said...

Hi Teresa: I LOVE mooching. Not in the mood to make anything at present (always happens at this time of year) so I am cleaning out my sewing room, which is scary but good. Love your fabric. Hope your boy has a wonderful trip and that you don't miss him/worry about him too much. Happy new year.

marina said...

I feel a little like your cat too.What a life!
Looks like you have a busy week ahead. Hope all goes well with James' 21st and his big trip next week.

Sandi said...

Well now what can I say to that...mmm..firstly - hate the fabric..lol and secondly - love the pancakes...mmmm

Susan said...

I'm glad for you that you are over your "mooch" - but we do need to rest and recuperate sometimes. That fabric is absolutely gorgeous!

helbel19 said...

Well I have been waiting for your mojo to reappear so go girl.

Helen

De said...

Great that you found your mojo - cant wait to see all your projects! Lovely piece of fabric. Enjoy spending time with your Mum and your Son before they both head off again,

Mistea said...

Enjoy the rest of your week - Lucky you had a little down time to get ready.
I look forward to your creation from that gorgeous piece of fabric.

Kerri said...

Fantastic Teresa. So glad you found your mojo. Its a nice feeling. Have lots of fun. You may have a little time for mooching.

retdairyqueen said...

Glad you found your mojo
I seem to have lost mine Havent done a thing on the stitching front since before Christmas
Love the material Can't wait to see what you and your mojo do with it