Friday, December 30, 2011

Swap Gifts Given

These are the presents I sent to my partner in the Friends in Stitching Swap. Five small presents leading up to Christmas.....And this bag was the main present. It's a Lynette Anderson design with embroidery on the pocket.
I've never used these handles before, but I love them.
I was also in Fees Advent swap again this year, and this is what I sent to my partner Maree.
For the main present I made Maree a table runner....
This is one of Robyn, of Daisy Quilts, patterns and I've made this runner twice now. I just love this pattern and the clever way it is put together.
I hope my partners liked their presents as much as I enjoyed making the presents for them.
Have a great day!!!


8 comments:

Mistea said...

That bag is super sweet, I bet your partner is very happy to be the recipient.
Lovely table runner, looks amazing in those colours.
How fun swapping all these pretties at Christmas.

shez said...

whow lovely presents there Teresa,that bag is so cute.xx

marina said...

How could they not love those presents! They are all so wonderful.

katrien said...

Whaawww what a lovely presents.
Have you already recieved mij parcel ? I'm a bit worry about it,it takes so long.

Susan said...

Love the bag and especially the handles. Great runner and all the goodies.

Lea said...

so many lovely things Teresa..lucky you!

Merilyn said...

Lovely work Teresa! I love the bag with the embroidery patch on it, very very cute! The handles look good too, I've seen these around but never tried them, I must look out for them! Your table-runner too is very festive, beautiful work!!!

Tatkis said...

Wow! Your gifts are wonderful (and the bag is sooo cute, as well as owls and tablerunner!)

Hugs,
Tatyana