Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

I wish you all the best for the New Year!
I hope 2012 is a year full of love, happiness, good health and good fortune.

Being my last post for 2011 I wanted to share a picture of my youngest son and I last week on Christmas Eve. We work at the same place, but rarely work at the same time. Last week we spent Christmas Eve working together and today, New Years Eve, we'll be working together again. It's very strange to see him at work, but I love it.
Last week he wore a Santa suit for the first couple of hours, but as it got too hot he had to take it off... though we both managed to keep our Santa hats on for most of the day.
Well I'd better go and start work...
All the best to you and I will see you soon, in the New Year!
Have a great day!!!!

18 comments:

Susan said...

Great picture - Sanata Suits and hats are just so imappropriate for Australian Christmases - but it wouldnt be the same without it would it?? Happy New Year to you and your family!

shez said...

Teresa what a beautiful pic of you both,its great working with your kids,i have worked with both my girls and the older one was my boss,lol.great fun.xxxxxx

Jan said...

Happy new year, Teresa. As always, it's been fun sharing your year.

rosie said...

Wishing you only the very best Teresa..
Love the special photo of the both of you... looks like the same shirt my son wears to work!!
xxxx

Lurline said...

A pic to treasure - Happy New Year, Teresa!
Hugs - Lurline♥

katrien said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

Have a great 2012 !!!

sunny said...

Awww great picture! Happy New YEar!

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Happy New Year to you and your family Teresa...wonderful photo...

Fiona said...

Happy New Year to you and your family....
Hugz

nima said...

wishing you a happy new yar

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy New Year Teresa. I wish you everythinbg wonderful for 2012.

Merilyn said...

A great shot of the both of you!!!! Working together, how good is that!!! Happy New Year!!

Noela said...

Happy New Year Teresa. See you in 2012. Hugs Noela xxxxx.

Mistea said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year.
I'll be here admiring all your beautiful creations.
Have a wonderful 2012.

Roseanne said...

Love the photo of both of you and a Happy New Year 2012

Rebecka said...

Wishing you a Happy New Year in 2012.

Tatkis said...

Happy New Year to you and all your family, Teresa! May all your wishes come true in 2012 :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

San Mateo carpet cleaning said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.