Thursday, December 29, 2011

Gifts Received

I am in love with my new speakers!!! This is what Jack gave me for Christmas and I just love it. It's the pig from the game Angry Birds, but the sound these speakers give out is amazing. That's my new phone in the top and it's playing music my son James gave me - the Black Keys and Gotye.
I have been very spoilt with this DVD (Jack), my lovely Parisian plate (Brock) and this book I've been wanting for ages (James)..... Thank you so much xxxxxx
In the mail, just before Christmas, I received this gorgeous hexagon doily and scissor fob from Melody... aren't they just beautiful? It was a wonderful surprise!The beautiful cup and plate with Paris scene, and cute little stitchery is from my lovely friend Virginia.... she knows me soooo well! I love them and can't believe how spoilt I've been this Christmas. This is what I received in my Friends in Stitching Swap. My partner was Jane and she made me this gorgeous embroidered table topper and journal cover. The embroidery is just beautiful especially on the crisp white... I just love them.
I also received all these goodies in the same swap... dainty crochet flowers, lace, threads, tissue cover, body lotion and other beautiful smelling sachets and bath bombs and yummy chocolates and candy canes. In Fees advent swap I received all these wonderful little goodies from my partner Maree. There are so many wonderful presents here... I especially love the little pattern, keyring, Tilda threads and notepad... This was soooo much fun to open and I love them all.
The main present from Maree is this little cushion. The fabrics and colours are just ME! Thanks so much Maree!
I received so many lovely things for Christmas and I am so lucky to have such wonderful, thoughtful family and friends.....
I will be back to show you what I gave my partners in my swaps this year!
Have a great day!!!

10 comments:

Susan said...

WOW!! what fun you must have had opening all those goodies!

marina said...

what gorgeous goodies!
Love your speakers, Karl gave me a go at 'angry birds' on his phone. Just too hard, so challenged technologically lol.
Lovely photo of you and the boys.

katrien said...

Enjoy all your goodies.Looks you have got great fun.

Chookyblue...... said...

so many great presents here........it's been a good christmas......

shez said...

whow Teresa lots of awesome goodies there,lots and lots of fun in these gifts.xx

Roseanne said...

Wow what a lot of beautiful present you recived.

Sandi said...

Hi Teresa, looks like you scored big time...hope we get to see them on our next tuesday together...hope all is well til then. (See i can post without the "C" word....

Sandi said...

Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...I'm ok now - it's out of my system...lol

Mistea said...

Lots of lovelies under your tree this Christmas.
The cushion is gorgeous, as is the beautiful embroidery on the topper and journal, so special along with all the other goodies you received.
Enjoy

Merilyn said...

What an array of wonderful Chrissy goodies you received!!! All chosen with great care, very special!! Have a wonderful and safe New Year and 2012 Teresa!!