Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Party.....

Today was our Tuesday Stitching Girls Christmas Party.... a day I look forward to every year. Luckily we had a lovely customer come into the shop and take a photo of all of us together, before we got stuck into the food and present unwrapping... We look quite "controlled and dignified" in this pic!Helen was quite in the spirit with her reindeer antlers.... holding her little sunflower swap present.
Sandi and Mary tucking into the food...After a huge lunch and all the present unwrapping the photos became less dignified.... he he....
Some of us even posed for some silly pics... I have a beauty of Sandi that I will use if she puts the shocker she took of me on her blog....I'll do it Sandi!!!
So much delicious, yummy food to be eaten!
I love getting together with these girls every week. We have so much fun, so many laughs and we solve all the problems of the world....
How am I going to survive now we're not getting together until January???
I received all these beautiful, thoughtful presents... I was so spoiled.
These girls know me very, very well.
Thanks for such a wonderful, fun day today.... I wish we could do it every day.

15 comments:

Sandi said...

Boy you were fast to get those pics up...mmm now I gotta go check my photos.....hehehhe It was a great day, you girls are so much fun...I didnt even mention the "C" word in this comment...lol

shez said...

looks like a wonderful time was had by all Teresa,its great to be in such a fun group,merry xmas ladies.

Cattinka said...

That was a nice christmas party, anc your friends gave you lovely christmas gifts, I specially like tze one with the chocolate saying on it. I have this pattern and I really shoult get it out and start stitching on it.
KATRIN W.

Carolyn said...

It looks like a very good time was had by all. Lucky you to have such a great group of stitching buddies.

De said...

Looks like you had a wonderful day!

helbel19 said...

Oh yes it was a fantasticcccc day, thank you for my wonderful gifts and for all the fun.


Helen

PS.... I'm dobbin', go look at Sandi's blog..... she did it. hehehehe

Susan said...

It looks like a lot of fun! and a while til January . . off to seee if i can find sandi now!

katrien said...

You have got a lovely day with nice presents.Have a nice time.

Tatkis said...

You had such a wonderful time, congratulations! And the presents, too :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Vicki ♥ said...

Glad you had a fab time and I am sure the way the time is going so quick you all will be back in each others company again before you know it :) Merry Christmas dear friend and I hope its a lovely safe one for you too :) Hugs Vicki x

Michelle Ridgway said...

Gee that is such a lovely photo of all of you together. It is so wonderful to have such beautiful friends that you can have fun and share with. Looks like you had a ball. Good on you.
Helen is such a good photo opportunity. LOL!

Merilyn said...

What a lovely way to end a creative year! We had our end of year Christmas lunch earlier on in the month! Wishing you all the best of the season!

Anita said...

lol!! Good on you for keeping your friend Sandi in control. You all looked like you were having a good time together, enjoy. Merry Christmas to you. Regards, Anita.

Pierce County Jail said...

I love attending Christmas parties.

wedding news said...

I'm sure you all had a great time in your party.